good evening all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good evening all

hey everyone new to forum (obviusly) started playin 40k when i was 14 for around 2 years on and off, then stoped due to time and money started again recently but have forgot all rules haha im a space marine player but a dark eldar player at heart as that was my first army. i live near wakefield. anywhoo off to have a look around catch ya in a bit

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DE Robski View Post
    hey everyone new to forum (obviusly) started playin 40k when i was 14 for around 2 years on and off, then stoped due to time and money started again recently but have forgot all rules haha im a space marine player but a dark eldar player at heart as that was my first army. i live near wakefield. anywhoo off to have a look around catch ya in a bit
    Welcome matey.

I'm new to the hobby, and chose Necrons as my first army. I know the Dark Eldar have recently been updated and look insane. Have fun around the forums matey.

Syn.
    Syn - Resident Noob.

"History is written by the victors". - Winston Churchill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    133 (x2)

Welcome to the forum!

TBH, I would stay away from the dark eldar if you're just restarting. They can be a lot to wrap your head around with a slew of special rules.

..Having said that, my 8 year old brother both plays and loves them! So if they really do hold a special place in your blackened heart, then go for it!
    W/D/L Rumpin' BackThumpa's WAAAGH, 38/3/21

Poet of the Deed Captain Corrigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1608 (x8)

Welcome to LO! I'll look forward to seeing you around, I'd agree with animated_shadow on the DE, they have a lot of special rules that make then unique but less beginner friendly.

-Corrigan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers guys yer i love the new models the look 100% better than the old ones. i enjoy playing them tho havent had much of a chance tho as everyone at my gaming club wants bigger than 1000 pt games so just ended up taking my space marine army anyway haha

anyhoo catch ya all on the forums somewhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by x Syn v View Post
    Welcome matey.

I'm new to the hobby, and chose Necrons as my first army. I know the Dark Eldar have recently been updated and look insane. Have fun around the forums matey.

Syn.
    the new necron modles are pritty sweet too i wached a few vids on youtube at the weekend and once i have around 4000 pts of marines i may start a necron but then again i need to finish my DE army

+ Reply to Thread