Librarium Online Forums banner

Well, Guess What Im New :d

352 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dreachon 
#1 ·
hiya i just joined the librarium
its 0:47 atm here in holland :D
ive been reading th posts for some time now and i thought it was about time I joined in on the fun :)

i collect the following army's:

Warhammer 40000
-Black templars: 3000pt, mostly use 1500 for good balanced games
-Khorne world eaters legion: around 1500 pts now mostly unpainted, waiting for forgeworld parts and mailorder parts for my daemon prince ;)

Warhammer Fantasy
-starting chaos undivided army, only have a few models atm

I wanted to start inquisitor and battlefleet gothic too but i dont realy have the money and/or time to do everything together :p im only 16 and have a small job and go to school (most of the time anyway ;) )

hope to have a great time here, greetings
-Warmonger

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey, how's it going. I'm new too, just thought I'd say hi and cut down on the amount of introduction threads by throwing my intro in here too. :p

Anyways I'm new to this site but I've been playing Warhammer for aboot four years. I'm 18 from Ontario, Canada. I've got a 2000 pt Tau army that's painted and a 1000 pt High elf army that's nowhere near done. My friend has a 4000 pt Black Templar army too btw.... and I hate him for it. The Emperor's Champion is such a pain- even in four way games when we gang up on the champion it crushes us. Maybe one day...

#3 ·
hehe, black templars are a pain yes ;)
ive been collecting from 2nd edition but i was like 10 years old then:p
so i bought a lot of junk i would never use :p lord ghazkull, leman russ battle tank etc...
-Warmonger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.