Hello

850 views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  grandmoaner 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, i felt i would introduce myself here

I play Witch Hunters and Dark Elves when possible

I have little or no social life to speak of

I have no idea what to say next,

#4 ·
speak for yourself i love going to the pub on saturday nights with my mates a cold pint goes down well after a days work
welcome willo tell us what you want to do in the future with your asrmies an what new ones you wanna do

#5 ·
Hello Wisp, and welcome aboard. You will find its a pleasant enough community, and we look forwards to you sharing your own contributions.

There are a few rules and guidelines ... blah...blah... but these are mainly common courtesy. Hey, enjoy yourself !

Aun.

#6 ·
<hugs wisp>

I wuv you! <-- that was a remark to your no social life not to me thinking your a girl... just clearning it up. [/edit]

Lol anywho! Welcome to LO and what a nice speech hard aun its so original :p

O and for what to say next... Valhallan is sooooo cool!

O and enjoy LO.

#7 ·
Thank you

So that it's less of a shock later, i feel i should point out that i am female

Please don't harass me

#9 ·
Originally posted by Wisp@Nov 24 2004, 18:32
Thank you

So that it's less of a shock later, i feel i should point out that i am female

Please don't harass me
[snapback]256851[/snapback]​
As you know by now, there are people and systems in place to stop you being harrassed. Please don't worry about it.

You are amoung friends.

#11 ·
ello wisp, you'll have tons of fun here.....cause if you don't!! *waves fist in air voilently*

don't worry, harrassment is swiftly and brutally punished here. diden't you read the disclamer page? upon registration a small program is downloaded to your computer which hijacks your computers powersupply and shocks the living hell outa anyone who angers the infallable mods.

well uhh, yes. hello. i'm rengaw.

#12 ·
Welcome to the nut hou...er..I mean LO ^_^

Feh..social lives are overated.I have one,it's really hard work! U_U'

Have fun here,and please don't attempt feed the other members, the cages and padlocks and 3 feet or razorwire are there for your protectiom..we don't need Valhallan getting out of his cage. :ph34r:

(It was Val's turn to get picked on..I think I'll do Rengaw next....)

#14 ·
Oh. Hi.

What to say next? I find the standard resume stuff works well. You know, I'm dedicated and hard-working and never stress and I'm one hundred percent totally enthusiastic. Go on, use your imagination.

Hm... I must remember to do that next time I join a forum, just to weird people out...

#16 ·
Harrassment you say? :D
(joking!)
Hello, why not pop down to your local kebab shop and buy a pint of cheese!
(HAH, my speech is more original than Har aun's!!! :p )
Edit:Whoops, spelling!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.