Force Organization Chart - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.

Do you HAVE to use the force organization chart as outlined in the Codex's? I've read of armies not following it, but I'm saying, for standard games would most players expect you to follow that outline and/or be upset if you didn't?

Btw, if you cared, I'm starting a Daemonhunters army.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To play the missions from the rule book you need an army that fits the force orginization chart (FOC). Nearly all players follow the FOC. It keeps the army's fair, so that no players can take heaps of their best unit and wipe the floor with every opponent.

I woulden't play someone that diden't adhere to the FOC and would be very annoyed if i faced them in a tournament , not that they would allow them to play in a tournament .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Super Unknown@Dec 5 2004, 19:51
    To play the missions from the rule book you need an army that fits the force orginization chart (FOC). Nearly all players follow the FOC. It keeps the army's fair, so that no players can take heaps of their best unit and wipe the floor with every opponent.

I woulden't play someone that diden't adhere to the FOC and would be very annoyed if i faced them in a tournament , not that they would allow them to play in a tournament .
    [snapback]266433[/snapback]
    Cool, thnx! That's exactly what I needed.

+ Reply to Thread