Dark Angels Or Eldars ? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a newbie and need to know should I choose eldar or dark angels or eldars.
    WHY?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm, first i think this may be in the wrong forum unless your choosing your army based on fluff, but if it needs to be moved it will.

How about giving us reasons why you cant decide, or why you like both, or what type of army you like better (Shooty or Close Combat) you need to be a bit more specific to get a good answer Nels

But anyways, like a told you already today, Eldar is a very tacticious army that requires some finesse, but can be very lethal if played correctly. I dont know too much about DA so I cant help ya there
    Armies:
    [40k] - Dark Eldar
    ========================================
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-Signature.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, eldar is not for newbies, as you'll easily loose if you make a few mistakes.

Dark Angels on the other hand, are easier both to paint and play with.

I do think both eldar and dark angels are a little boring.. chaos, orks and imperial guard has so much more room for giving your army an unique personality.
    Ave Dominus Nox!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go to a gw hobby club if you are old enough and try out armys in games
    <span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THE REAL SHADOW ELF IS HERE&#33;&#33;</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The tyranids will rip you to peices as soon as they rip your friends</span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bah, don&#39;t ask us to choose your army&#33; We&#39;ll feel awful if we give you an answer and you don&#39;t like our choice&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the whole fluff and look of Dark Angels and as said easy to paint which is always a good thing for us new people, so if it was me i would be going for dark angels.
    <span style='color:purple'>As you travel through that long night, worry not on the evils in the dark, concern yourself only on the evil you become.</span>

<span style='color:red'>&quot;All is silent in the halls of the dead&quot;</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your choice doesn&#39;t belong to that state. Thats the great part of GW stuff there&#39;s so much for you to choose from.

There are a few ways you can chose your army,

Look of it, will you be content watching your little babies march to their fates?

Fluff wise, do you just love the background of your army, does it fit your personality?

Tactics, do you understand how they army ticks and can weild it to the death of all foes?

Take these into account and mabey go check out the GW website or the different army forums here and see what you like the best.
    It&#39;s fantastically exciting in a really boring way.

Intelligence is but a light in the darkness of life.

My mind is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks up all of the little crap, but the big stuff has to be picked up by hand.

+ Reply to Thread