Librarium Online Forums banner

Who would win?

835 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MisterSkip 
#1 ·
Heres a thought. we all know the 41st millennium is a time of no peace and utter carnage but if and when it all ends, who will be the victor? its a hard one really to think somehow the tyranids could be bettered in the long run. its the same for chaos and everything that lies in the warp. try get your head round that one.

Fire away and tell me your views. cheers

#2 ·
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Personally, I think that the Eldar would win. Shock and horror I know, but if they repopulated over time and managed to return to their star-killer status, without all the mistakes of their past, they could potentially win. Then again, it is unlikely, and I am biased.

#3 ·
As much as I root for the old tinheads, I gotta say that Tyranids own the galaxy, hands down. As it is, we're only seeing the "tip of the iceberg" and, they're already posing a bit of a threat. Then, every planet they consume only adds to their numbers. And they have the unity that other races (such as orkz) lack. In the game of attrition, Tyranids got it.

#4 ·
Hmmm, I have to say it's a toss up between orks and tryanids.

The orks have the savage brutality and reproduction of a world destroying parasite, they lack true unity, but in the end, a thousand fragmented tribes will hurt a thousand worlds, regardless of help from the others or not.

Tyranids are just the simple idea of a hive mind swarm that will rip apart the universe, the biggest problem I see with them is that the hive mind may slow them down due to distance and resource management.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.