Note: (I accidentally posted this in the "who told you thread", mistaking it for the main intro thread.)

Hey there, I'm pretty new to warhammer 40k, and I've already gotten a great deal out of this site by merely observing the posts of more seasoned players. So I figured it would be a good idea to register to this forum.

As far as the game goes, I'm into doing conversions (though I'm still an amateur at it), and I really enjoy the fluff regarding the extensive mythology of the 41st century. Since I'm into writing and am an art school student myself, the imagination of the people who write for warhammer really intrigues me.

The army I chose to play is a fairly fluff-ridden Space marines army, and in time I hope to make the army as efficient as it is fluffed.

Other stuff: Like I said before, I'm currently a junior in college, and am majoring in computer animation. I did read your "guide to writing for newbies", and though I am christian, I don't believe in forcing my beliefs on others, nor do I think I have the right to condemn or judge anyone.

Well, that's my intro, and by the way, I found this site through looking up sites about converting miniatures.