Hello all! I just wanted to say hi and take this opportunity to introduce myself. Well, I’ve started playing 40k about 6 years ago when I was 14. However I’ve only just started playing again less then a year ago after about a two year hiatus after my local game store closed down. Not having a driver’s license I was not able to drive myself to the nearest game store. So, I eventually lost interest.

About 2 years later I found out a friend of mine was interested in learning how to play. Now, having a license, I decided to get back into the game and show my friend the ropes.

I am currently collecting a Witch Hunters army but in the past I have played Ultramarines, Blood Angels, Tyranids, and Imperial Guard.

I’m now 20 years old. I am an undergrad at The Art Institute of Philadelphia where I major in media arts and animation. I hope to, in the near future, be working on 3d computer special effects for film or television or be working in videogames. In a few months I should have my online portfolio up and working. I’ll post a link when it is.

Anyway, I look forward to making more posts in the future and hope to be able to contribute something to this great site.