Calling the Sons of Portent! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calling the Sons of Portent!

Hello all, Black Librarian here. those of you escaped the terrible exterminatus visited upon our beloved homeboards may remember me as a spouter of complete garbage redeemed only by my rare moments of unabridged genius. So, just wondering, who else fled to LO when Portent gave its final death-screams? Anyone I know?

"You're very interesting, and very perceptive. So interesting, and so perceptive, in fact, that we shall now fight with KNIVES!"
    -Moltar

"I've been dead long before you were born, and I'll be dead long before you'll be dead!"
    -Space Ghost

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

Hi Black Librarian! Welcome to Librarium Online, it’s good to see you here. You probably don’t remember me from Portent, though I do recall seeing your name around. I was known as Taran there, posting primarily in the fluff sections. Now I’m here, and very much enjoying this new sanctuary of mine. I hope you will like it too. If you take a look around the Introductions and Newbies section and the Members’ Hangout section of the forum, you’ll be sure to run across other Portent refugees. There are quite a few of us here now.

I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here at Librarium Online, it’s really quite a nice place. Please remember to read the rules, found here, and feel free to contact the moderators if you’ve got any questions or comments. Other than that, have fun!

~Grephaun.

"Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Evening. Antaeus here, Antaeus on Portent. Easier to remember, y'see. I was mostly kicking about in Role Playing, Stories and Art and Arena of Death
    Lance-Captain of the Portent Veterans Force

"I can live with being a pawn if the game makes sense!" - Terran pilot, Freespace 2

"Shall I kill him now, Master?" - HK-47, Knights of the Old Republic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

Check out your CP
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...editusergroups

There is a group for portenteers

+ Reply to Thread