Hey - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey

hey guess im the noob i've been playing 40k for about 7 years now started off by collecting chaos but after about 6 years they got boring im now collecting space marines and making my own chapter but have hell of a lot of trouble with coming up with colours but any way the names Raven and its nice to meet you.....

Last edited by RavenMoonstone; April 4th, 2005 at 17:56.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Welcome to LO. Make sure you have a look at the rules and I will see you on the forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a crappy reply

yeah i am a newb too, but i know when someone is just posting for the sake of post and you are one of them fool, i cant believe you would post something like that, i am offended towards anyone who reads that and anyone thinks the same as i do. Okay so were newbs, but you were once too, and i would have thought that the longer you stayed on the better you would get with manners and courtesy, i can only hop you apoloigise fo such a crap reply
    :mad:
    Wow wow wow! your not one of these freaky clans are you? Dancing naked, want us to take of all are close, feed us some wierd punch?
    -No
    Aww crap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and hey ravenmoonstone, i hope to hear a lot more from you, cos when you have been playing 7 years you must know a lot by know, i have only been playing a couple of months and in truth have only just finished building my army, so i fi have any questions to ask you will be the one to ask
    Wow wow wow! your not one of these freaky clans are you? Dancing naked, want us to take of all are close, feed us some wierd punch?
    -No
    Aww crap

+ Reply to Thread