Good Day Ppl - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Good Day Ppl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there fellow gamers.

I found this forum after browsing the net for information about DH SM blend armies. I just came back to the game after about 3 years of playing other games that does not requier so much preparations. One big reason for me quitting was the new paintcans. The where the sux But now when GW has started with the new cans im back in business.

Ive collected a bunch of armies in both 40k and fantasy nowadays its only 40k for me though. I main army is a Ultramarine Force, I tend to upgrade models and the new better plastic casts are great. Im looking forward to new bigger Terminators alot. I have 2 projects right now. Im trying to make a 1000p Eldar host and paint it as good as I can. Im also planning on getting a small Deamonhunter team as alies for my Ultramarines. I love the new Models, pure masterclass in design. True 40k Feal.

My first army was a Grey Knight army based on the rules from the old chaos book wich i not remember the title. Legion of the Damned or something like that. I live in sweden and at that time it was very hard to get miniatures. The only way was to travel to England and buy from a GW store or buy through mail order with 40% add to the price thanks to over sea delivery duty.

I must say that im very glad to have found this forum, Alot of posters, interesting posts and active admins.

Well glad to meet you all See you on the boards!

Vycos

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Hi there and welcome to librarium online! Hope you'll like the place. So what other games did you get into bafore you came back into warhammer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to lo vycos

im glad to see another imperium player
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Guys

Well i got lacy so i started to play online rpgs I put an incredible amout of time in the Game Anarchy Online, the only good sci-fi MMORPG out at the time. Ive now snapped out of it. He mmorpgs can be very addictive I guess some of you have tryed some of them out. BTW My name there is Khanebol if anyone of you played AO.

Problem with getting old is that you and your mates have a harder time to get together for some gaming, therefor we started playing more mainstream, less time consuming games like Risk, Junta, Samuraj Swords and a swedish game called Svea Rike (about the swedish history). One of my mates work at Dice (the team that made the computergame Battlefield 1942) so we kinda went nuts on that game for a wile to and often play it when its raining outside.

Other GW games ive liked over the years are of course

Epic
    Space Hulk <-- THis was almoast the only GW product you could buy at my game store when i first discovered GW
    Tyranid Attack <-- same goes for this one

Bloodbowl&#33; (its still so damn fun)
    Necromunda (We need a new version)
    Warhammer fantasy Roleplay (very well written)
    Fantasy (Empire, Chaos, Dark Elf armys)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to the magnificent world of LO Vycos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

Hey Vycos Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Only one thing to ask, and thats of course to follow our rules

Catch around the boards dude.

Toastee
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am working on a DH army and my advice for DH as allies is a squad of termies or an inquisitor + retinue and one or two daemonhosts. Daemonhosts are great by themselves, are unpredictable, have 4 wounds, can heal itself if your lucky and if you spread them out, they can be devastating.

Closed Thread