Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
i am completley knew to warhammer40000 and used to play magekinghts. I need to know what race to play and what boxed set to buy. I also need to know where i can find the rules on how to play the game
Welcome!! Always good to see fresh meat- I mean players. Fresh players. Is what I mean. As for what race to play, most people here will tell you Space Marines (hereonafter referred to as SM) or Chaos Space Marines. (hereonafter referred to as CSM) I'll get to that in a moment- first, let me give you some advice...
1. Read the rules- it'll save us all a lot of hassle
2. NEVER EVER EVER intentionally goad BornInDarkness, or Bornin, or BiD. he will tap you with his mod stick so fast you'll be spitting various organs
3. Don't start any Necrons are Borken discussion or I will spit you like a bug
4. Stare at BiDs avatar for hours on end. This is mandatory
5. Have fun
My personal suggestion on what army to play? Eldar. We don't have neough Eldar players round where I come from, and you can get a bunch of dudes for a cheap price. They also have a lot of plastics.
Si em, tow en can de lach.
Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
Mi tow, can de lach.
Mi him, en tow.
lol so do i
Good answer Deciever, but you fergot ta mention da greenskins. Da Orks...WAAAGH!
"Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
Hey, dont forget the imperium!
Hmmmm...... ONE WORD. ELDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ....... :blink:
FROM THE BOOK OF THE IMPERIUM:
1. Thou shalt not go on a panty raid in the Adaptus Soritus temple.
2. Thou shalt not flirt with Howling Banshees. They are the enemy.
3. Thou shalt not refer to Battle Sisters as Bolter Biatches
4. Darth Vader isnâ€™t the son of Abaddon
5. Thou shalt not reassemble a Necron into a washing machine
I u dont like shooting= sayign all the time:"Are They Dead Yet"
Go for the hive mind and its close and personal approach even though its not remotely personal and instead of :"Are They Dead Yet" u get "where have they gone?"
*drools when thinking of warp blast*
Ops didi i mention they is called Tyranids.
Eldar or orks. Theyre both phycic, the orcs aare just to stupid to know it. Orks have the greatest fluff, like if they paint a vehicle read it goes faster, jusst because they think it does. Thats how phycic they are. Eldar have wraithlords.
Give da boyz a chance n kollekt da Greenskins! WAAAGH!