Can Anyone Help Me With My Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK hay guys can any one help me i have ork army and i just started
    i have.

8 ard boyz
    1 ork war lord
    16 ork boyz
    5 bikez
    1 buggy
    1 warturkk
    2 nobs in mega armer
    1 boss with squwg
    1 ork big guns Zzap gun

1 looted russ
    2 burner boyz
    16 stikk bomb boyz
    2 tank buster boyz

can any one give me any ideas on what else i need i dont care about points i just want hell of a big army lol

some thing i can pick and chos from when i have a battle

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dang u aint got nth 4 heavy support
    get a dreadnought ...it can help u or a bunch of killa cans 4 close combat or a kannon.....their gd against both infantry n armor

get 2 more truks utilise the orks numbers to the max
    also get more buggies n wartrakks

btw get more orksss :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright there freeky boy, better late than never. Here is all you need to know...

If you are looking to play the freeks right, you can't have the Dred or Kans that predator mentioned...the amatuer.

Speed Freaks have one overwhelming strength...SPEED. Besides this, you are relying on the basic resilience of the orks.

Start with a Warboss in a truck. You want to give him a good retinue. I would suggest 5x Nobs with Eavy armor, slugga & choppa, one Mek boy with Kustom Force Field, Mek tools, and 3x Oilers. This is an awesome unit that can kill most things, fix your trucks, and protect everything around.

Next you need the burna boyz. Max out the burnas and give them a Mek boy with a Kustom FF and a choppa. Put them in a truck and they are ready to go.

Then comes the Tank Bustas. Buy a nob and give him a Rokkit Lancha. Add 3 more with the boyz and you have a unit that can kill any tank at range or in HTH. Don't forget their truck.

Use every bike that you can. I know they seem waaay expensive, but when you see the first SM Tac Squad disappear in a hail of lead, you will see the power of DAKKA. Don't waste the points on a nob.

Take 3 units of 2 buggies each. Arm them all with Rokkits or mix in a few Skorchas. Don't waste the points on a kustom Blasta...not worth it. The TL Big Shoota is nice, but you need the armor killing punch to back up your boyz.

Gotta have more boyz. 2 or 3 units of truck boys will help out. Always give them the burna. It works great as a flamer, power weapon or against armor in close quarters.

Last, follow it with a unit of Skar boys with 3 burnas. Put them in the Battlewagon with zap gun and tl rokkits, then bolt on 5 Big Shootas. Keep it close to one of your forcefields and it will last forever dealing out death all the way. When it gets popped or to the other side, unload the boyz and rip into them with the STR 4 power weapons or unload 3 flamers into the lightly armored guys before the assault. Very, very nasty.

Try it out, let me know how it goes. I am happy to help out any new ork player. I you need something on the ground pounding orks...let me know. I have played over 50 games and only lost about 4 or 5. Pretty decent record, and my dice are strictly average. You can write me at lillerw@hotmail.com. Just put orks in the subject and I won't erase it.

RANDY - Kessel-31 - Steeltoof's WAAAAGH!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KOS list?
    OK, konvert your stik bombas into tank bustas and regular boyz.
    Give you a mob of 9 tankbustas, add a nob with rokkit launcha to it. For tankbustin.

You need a couple of truks and truk boy mobs, more bikes, maybe a few buggies armed with twin linked rokkit launchas.

Looks like yer off to a good start...WAAAGH! Da Speed Freaks.
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers for your help guys will start strayt away

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=green][B]WAAAGH

Closed Thread