Missed this folder.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Missed this folder..

Somehow before I didn't see this. Hello! I'm Dave, veteran gamer who's just getting back into the hobby. I like this site, and this forum will be very useful I'm sure!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi. im sam aka dcawrest202
    Creator and Head Patriot of USA Clan
    Head of Rap in the LO Music Clan
    "What can I say, I'm a repoholic. Just can't get enough of that repohol."
    I want everyone to remeber why they need us!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

Heyla Dave, and welcome to Librarium Online! It’s good to see a veteran gamer return to the hobby, and I do hope you’ll find what you’re looking for here at this forum. If you haven’t already, please remember to read the forum rules, and don’t hesitate to contact a moderator if you have any questions or comments, we’re here for the same.

Have fun, and enjoy your stay!

~Grephaun.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

Hi Dave, and welcome to the old Librarium Online.

I'm sure you will have some regard for the rules, and it only remains for me to wish you a happy time on the forums.

See you around, Aun.
    Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

Hi dave, im in exactly the same position as you mate...welcome back, its got a lot more expensive than you might have remembered, but this forum is great
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

Hi Dave. Hope you have fun on LO. don't let people push you around don't be afraid to ask mods for help and don't be afraid to just post a thread. Welcome back to the hobby. How long have you been in the land of reality? What army do you play? (40k is 4th edition now incase you didn't know, but you probably do :p )
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Hi Dave, it's great you're getting back into the hobby! Don't be afraid to ask something, there'll always be someone friendly here to help!

Enjoy! :cool:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

The boys have said pretty much everything Dave, but welcome to LO and enjoy yourself..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zed
    Hi Dave. Hope you have fun on LO. don't let people push you around don't be afraid to ask mods for help and don't be afraid to just post a thread. Welcome back to the hobby. How long have you been in the land of reality? What army do you play? (40k is 4th edition now incase you didn't know, but you probably do :p )
    I stopped Warhammer when I was about 14 (can't remember why) and had started when I was about 9/10. I've always been more interested in the regular Warhammer, it's a nice dark gothic world - refreshing change from prancing fairies and wizards called Harry...

I've decided to go for Hordes of Chaos, as I love their new models, as well as the general carnage that comes with them.

Oh, and Sir Theobold - you're right about the prices going up! What happened?! :o I remember the good days of regiment boxes costing £12!

Thanks for the kind welcomes guys! I've joined other forums about various topics (None Warhammer) and didn't get more than a "hi". Just goes to show that Tabletop Gamers are still the friendliest folk you'll meet.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Welcome Daviszko, I hope you find LO a friendly community and that you never leave.

HoC is a nice choice, but IMO one never played as it should be. Lots of marauders.

KU

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast