I'm A Newbie To This Game! (obviously) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there everyone my name's Jan and if you really wanna know I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) and i'm 15 years old!

Well I was also wondering if anyone that plays as Daemonhunters if they could help me out!? I've just gotten into the game and I'll be starting an Army of DH...

So first of all I need to know which Boxed set I should start off with? and don't talk code I don't understand them yet! lol

I don't own anything for this game so I guess you'll all say go get the Rule Book First.

I was also wondering how could I mix them with other armies, like which armies can they be allied with?

That's it thanks for the help and thank you for your patience! I appreciate it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Yep get a rule book! You'll need the 40k third edition rule book and the demonhunters codex as well as whatever army codex that you hope to ally with...the ££££'s are rolling in alredy. I suggest you check out the DH forum on this site, it may be worth a look for you if you haven't seen it already...
    ...and oh yeah...

WELCOME TO LIBRARIUM ONLINE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thnx for the info I noticed that they have army forums so I'll check those out!!

Closed Thread