New Space Marine Guy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

New Space Marine Guy

Hey, whats up ? Im new here. I just got into 40K. I really like the Space Marines. I read a couple of the novels, codex, rulebook and I just like the whole 40K unkiverse.

Iam from souteast Texas originally but I move around a lot because I am in the US Army. Right now I am in Mosul, Iraq. I have been here for a year and getting ready to leave. It's about time.

I think this is a great website with some outstanding articles. I have learned a lot.

Hope to learn more. I am always eager to learn. I love the militatry, stategy, battle tactics.

Von Shirl

2. Remove Advertisements

Hertfordshire, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

222 (x7)

Hello Von Shirl, and welcome to Librarium-Online. Please enjoy yourself at this forum. But first, please be so kind as to read the rules.
    If you're still a little unsure of the generic 'volume' of the rules, perhaps you'd like to read this article constructed by myself, as many find it easier to digest. (Just don't do the suggested things in the article)
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM(Private Message) or E-mail any Mod, Super Mod, or Admin.

+ Reply to Thread