Just a notice I guess - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Shas'o Tau Dev'n Kauyon's Avatar
    Gideon IV-Tau RUN'AL
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x2)

Just a notice I guess

Hi everyone, you may or may not remember me, that is to say Shas'o Tau Dev'n Kauyon, O'Dev'n for short.

I have been away for sometime now and regret to inform you that I don't plan on making some spectaculer comback. College has been super busy and only the luckiest of dice rolls have saved me from certain wounding.

Still, my future appears bright so long as I'm half as good as people seem to think I am.

I just wanted to holla out to all the great people here, let you know what I'm not dead and that I do care about this place and hope to find some more free time to devote here again.

Thinking of you somewhere in all the mess,

Ray "Raedien" Devine

Sig by:Knape, The Celestial, and Marlinspike, thanks guys!

2. Remove Advertisements

Copenhagen, Denmark.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

435 (x6)

Heyla O’Dev’n, good to see you back, even if it’s only for a short visit. It is my experience that ‘short’ online visits have a tendency to turn long. Even so, I can very much understand and relate to your college situation. *Shifty looks at her own pile of undone homework.* Still, with dedication and not a little stubbornness, I’m sure you’ll make it through with only a few glancing hits. ^_^

Good luck with everything!

"Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

+ Reply to Thread