Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I hate how most marine players complain about how cheesy tyranids or necrons or etc. is, when now they have all these new cheesy upgrades in the new codex. Like i just played a kid usin my wolves and he had a gay chaplin with artificer armour and is on a bike (so when he turbo boosts he gets a 2+ invulnerable save.)
If anyone disagrees i would like to see some opions on it.
Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.
Otto von Bismarck
I do disagree and I honestly feel that this is a terrible post. So, I'll give you some counterpoints as well as a touch of negative rep:Originally Posted by wastedinabattletank
1) First and foremost, this is an Introductions forum, meant to introduce yourself (go figure?) ... not to complain about things.
2) I haven't actually heard hardly any Marine players cry cheese, and what upgrades are cheesy? What are "all these new cheesy upgrades?"
3) Using your Wolves, as in, Space Wolves? i.e. a Space Marines chapter? Hmm. :rolleyes:
4) Was the Chaplain gay (homosexual) in fluff, or did you just assume by the way he was painted? Either way, I don't see why you should be discriminating - there's nothing wrong with homosexuality.
5) As for the actual tactics, so, he has a Chaplain on a Bike with Artificer armour .. okay. When he turbo boosts, he must move 24". He can't assault. He doesn't get the 2+ invulnerable if he is in assault, if I recall correctly. So, you cry cheese at a single model which can't really do anything for a turn, because he has a 2+ inv. save against shooting only? Here are some tips: assault him, shoot at something else, force a lot of armour saves.
I have found in my experience that people only cry "cheese" when they can't defeat a (usually rather simple) tactic in the opponent's army/list.
I agree with everything Lost Nemesis has said and feel no need to add to his post. Please improve your posts in the future, Wastedinabattletank, or I might have to do more than just close your thread. :glare:
"Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.