heya - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: heya

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Sup everyone glad to be a part of LO as Im pretty darn new to Warhammer 40k (played one game so far ) I play small games with friends at my local shop but plan to get into bigger funner games in the not to distant future. Every sat. they have a turny switching from 400pt patrol to 750pt battles I have a 400ppointish Tau army and starting a Black Legion Chaos army so I have shooty and CC (theres already a khrone army so im BL haha)

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

15 (x1)

I'm all for saying hello, but you proably won't see me all that much, except from the buisness end of a storm bolter. I play DH and dont spend much time int he chaos forums. Welcome all the same.

Have fun, play nice, Don't anger MODs
    Agate's Theorem TM

Awesome + Awesome = Double Awesome

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Leeds, Yorkshire
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

Welcome to The House Of Librarium-Online, this is the guided tour by yours truly. I ask you refrain from poking fingers through the bars or using flash or indeed flashing, this tends to upset the occupants and I'd rather not offer a sacrifice today. Blood is soo hard to get out these tiles. I'm King Ulrik Flamebeard, but KU will do fine. And yes I'm a dwarf.. No sniggering at the back! We keep our own squigs here for the likes of you! A few questions first;

Are you allergic to any of the following;

Cheese or beards?
    Oversized humans?
    Slobbering giant bugs?
    Fairies.. sorry Elves?

No? Good. Right, lets get under way.

The first stop is the Announcements, watch this space -so to speak- as the Big Boss tends to let you know of changes of the house. Well occasionally he'll give us warning, but he's a busy man so don't always expect it so. This door here leads to a realm of madness, the General Off Topic discussions is where words such as Microsoft and Real life can be heard. I'd steer clear until you know what's going on first. The steps down there lead to other areas we have rooms for many needs, mainly small groups of nerds hide in darkened rooms secretly talking about sports, music or something or other.

Here is where many of the slaves are kept, we separate them so that they don't revolt. This room you'll find slaves bleeding at the fingers as they are Painting models and attempt to impress us or hack chunks of flesh out of the bodies in the aims of creating a Conversions to be proud of. The next set I'd avoid, these are the unhappy people and rather mad; new Rules are Developed over there. Enter at your own risk.

This door leads upwards, I've heard that you are then flung into the future part way up. I've heard the number 40k mentioned often; I hear that there's beings in 'Power Armour' up there. Sounds like knights to me, I bet their armour is dwarven made no manling could make them as good. I also hear of large bugs and orks, the latter I may have the solution to. An axe to the head, works down here. Anyways, I can't make up those stairs with me bad legs, so we'll skip the visit there. Next up the normal realms. Here's the good old bar in...What in Grungni's beard!! Who have the snotlings ale? Grobi!! If I fine out it was one of you... and no ale for you. *Snatches back pint and cuffs greenskin behind the ear* Sorry can't trust these greenskins around here. As I was saying this area is the normal part of LO, the Fantasy Battles section. Here you can sit in the bar and enjoy a good ol pint and if you must mingle with the other races. But watch your purse about here, many are attracted by shiny things.

Further down we have the room of make believe or as it's generally known the RPG section. Be prepared to meet many with multiple personality complexes here. And the lesser sections below here are the Gamers Hangout, something to do with a computer or IT.. whatever one of those is. Finally we come to the lesser used rooms; to your left is the Rumours section, for spreading things about – note all Nurgle worshippers are banned from here, we had a nasty case of Nurgle's Rot earlier this year. Then at the far end of the hall is the barter lounge, here you may enter the Trading Area to well trade with members; but do so at your own risk. In this door here we have the scribes working away at stories and tales in the Fiction area, maybe even get one to look at our history. Oh and lastly that room there is for all questions on stuff that don't work, the Feedback section. But be warned The Blacked Hatted one shall respond, when he does bow and agree.

Oh you may also want to know about the slave drivers... umm.. mods I mean. Well here's us -

The main ones to visit if you have problems are;

Deadly Nightshade – This one has a superiority complex, so be prepared to bow and scare before her; and a sacrifice wouldn't go amiss or chocolate.

Hard Aun – The Old Man, a shot of whisky and a warm blanket for his aching joints and he'll be more than happy to help.

Phobos – Fear. I mean fear as it well.. fear. The hard nut of LO, annoy him and feel his clue-by-four. No that's not an innuendo

Toastee – A fox trapped in a human body. Odd but helpful.

Grephaun - The site's doctor. Very helpful young lass, but wary do wrong by her and fear her for she knows the vulnerable parts of the human body. Though I dared say she'd be up to finding out the same for elves or big bugs..

CryoGenFX - Umm.. the less said the better.

Cheredanine - Painting is his game, tell you so is just his kicks.

Vindkall - Another of the Norse beings on here, watch him for he is the sneaky. Also he's army trained.

Knape97 - Previously a admin but... well we shall not delve into that. But he does his job and enjoys it.

WolfRaider and Xaero - These two make up the US defence of LO, though we fear there are MIA.

Oh and of course mysef; King Ulrik Flamebeard - The resident greenskinned naked dwarf.

I think that's all, now to get back you turn left there, to the end of the corridor then take the second right fork and continue for the count of ten before turning left and finally enter the door on your right.

Thanks for using Kuffy Tours I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

+ Reply to Thread