Me The New Guy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Me The New Guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well hello all their ... the name's matt, and as u can tell, im new to the site. I have been playing warhammer (both 40k and fantasy) for about 6 years now, but i got off it for about half a year then just recently came back (like this week recently) i bought the box set for cadians, a couple captins, and a chimira to start off my army... and well i have been painting for about 3 hours (while watching movies) and i got to say, cadians are a pain in the ars to paint, im not even done one guy and i havn't even started highliting yet , so i decided to take a break and look up some wh on the internet and found this site, looks quit good, hope i will stay awhile .... well so far the army's i have had are...

1) Eldar
    2) Dark Eldar
    3) Space Marine (Dark Angels)
    4) Eldar (again)
    5) Imperial Guard (Cathacan)
    6) Orks
    7) Imperial Guard (Cadians)

1) Chaos
    2) Britonia
    3) High Elf
    4) Orks and Goblins

I also got one Necron, imortal i think it is (havn't looked at my old stuff yet) that i got to paint for fun

so i have try'ed out a few armys in the past, although i gave away ALOT of my stuff to younger kids because i thought i would never get back into this (dunno why i thought that) so i only got bits and peices left.... and whoa sorrie for the long post, but just thought i would let the world know a bit about me... also how do i put up a avatar and stuff? plz help me

later days

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to LO, Enjoy your stay my friend!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i found out how to get my avatar and sig... but i noticed i spelt ' like ' wrong in the post title,

Senior Member The Real Leman Russ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What it says on the label..im 14 and have been playin gw games since i was 7...ive always collected space wolves and have a 1500pt army of em and 100pts of 13th company. i also play the other game and have200pts of lizard men and the beggings of a brettonian army.
    Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause childen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to know if anyone knows the correct hoopak sats.I apprecaite it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi quiksilver, hope you enjoy it here on the site! Just watch out for TzeentchPlayer, as he holds the demonic Newbie Bat.

Yoandy, as someone else said to you in another topic, your not allowed to ask for stats (assuming the word sats is a mis-spelling of stats) and the like in the forums as its GW copyright and the people here at this forum aren't here for the simple purpose of saving you cash. And what the heck is a koopak? And dont ask rules questions in the introductions board either. Theirs a whole board for rules, conveniently called 'Rules Help.'

EDIT:

Sorry for replying to an pld post, I noticed the may but didnt look at any years or days or what-have-you
    Golden Fists:
    W/L/D
    0/3/1

Ravenwing: list made, now just to buy all the stuff on it (why do bikes have to be so expensive?)

Closed Thread