hello ;) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello ;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello ;)

hey im micah, been browsing for a while and just decided to sign up. stopped playing 40k almost 5 years ago and just started back up, currently playing chaos
    been thinking about trying out tau or tyranid. but having trouble justifying to myself investing more time and money into another army.
    anyway, i guess ill see you all around on the forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to L.O. micah!
    If your an Australian be sure to check out the ANZAC clan.
    well nice meeting you and i hope to see you on the forums.

zeus
    Fear The Wrath Of The ANZAC Clan!
    All Bow For The Anime Clan!
    When did I realise I was God?
    Well one day I was praying and I realised...
    I was talking to myself!
    Primarch Of The Iron Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

The ANZAC clan strikes again . He has hardly taken a breath and the recruiters get on his back.

Welcome to LO man, have a good look around and get settled in. You might be here for a while.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

“OI!! Wipe ye bleeding feet!! I've just cleaned there!! What? Speak up boy. Oh you're knew here.. well in that case?

“Welcome to Librarium-Online. I'll give you a quick show round, now stick close as it's rather bloody big about here. Now I ask you not to poke your finger into the cell bars, many occupants bite and I don't have Grephaun close by to sow them back on. Now I'm King Ulrik Flamebeard and yes I'm a dwarf... Who's sniggering at the back?! We have a place you your kind!! Now.. a few questions;

Are you allergic to any of the following;

Cheese or beards?
    Marines?
    Spam?
    Spelling?
    Oversized humans?
    Slobbering giant bugs?
    Fairies.. sorry Elves?

No? Good. Right, lets get under way.

Right.. first this hallway is our upper section, this one we have the important folk 'nob nobbing ' it in the Announcements room. Then there's those slaves privileged enough to work up here, we keep them in this area called Help But I'd steer clear... not safe for a young un. Oh and here we also have a lounge area we like to call General Discussion and Off Topic here you'll discover words such as 'Microsoft' and 'real life' whatever they are. Down those steps there we have a number of sections, these deal with groups or clans of some such.. oh and one has topics such as religion going on there. But that one's invite only I'm afraid – elitists.

Now here we lock away the creative ones. Keeps the stupid masses from corrupting them or some such.. this door on the left we whip our slaves in the arts of Painting and Conversion. Further down on the right we have the Rules Development section, those clever enough are locked in there – though we need constant guards. Many try to escape. Foolish.

Ah this floor is our future. Well it's a future, don't ask. Well this is the 40,000 section, I think the number is suppose to be something like how many years ahead they are. I gave up trying to figure it out about three centuries ago, not worth the hassle. I hear that there's beings in 'Power Armour' up there. Sounds like knights to me, I bet their armour is dwarven made no manling could make them as good. I also hear of large bugs and orks, the latter I may have the solution to. An axe to the head, works down here. Anyway, I can't make up those stairs with me bad legs, so we'll skip the visit there. Next up the normal realms. Here you'll find....

What in Grungni's name?!?! Who gave the snottlings ale? You GROBI!! I discover it's you and you'll be meeting ye bloody Gods quicker than ye'd like!

Sorry about that, this here is a bar we have. No official name but most call it the Fantasy Battles fair name I suppose. Can't stop now though, more to see first. Now this floor is a mix match of stuff, so be sure to read the signs well so you don't get mixed up. Further down we have the room of make believe or as it's generally known the RPG section. Be prepared to meet many with multiple personality complexes here. And the lesser sections below here are the Gamers Hangout, something to do with a computer whatever one of those is. Finally we come to the lesser used rooms; to your left is the Rumours section, for spreading things about – note all Nurgle worshippers are banned from here, we had a nasty case of Nurgle's Rot earlier this year. Then at the far end of the hall is the barter lounge, here you may enter the Trading Area to trade with members; but do so at your own risk. In this door here we have the scribes working away at stories and tales in the Fiction area, maybe even get one to look at our history.

Oh you may also want to know about the slave drivers... umm.. mods I mean. Well here's us -

The main ones to visit if you have problems are;

Deadly Nightshade – This one has a superiority complex, so be prepared to bow and scare before her; and a sacrifice wouldn't go amiss or chocolate.

Hard Aun – The Old Man, a shot of whisky and a warm blanket for his aching joints and he'll be more than happy to help.

Phobos – The hard nut of LO, annoy him and feel his clue-by-four. No that's not an innuendo

Toastee – A fox trapped in a human body. Odd but helpful.

Grephaun - The site's doctor. Very helpful young lass, but wary do wrong by her and fear her for she knows the vulnerable parts of the human body. Though I dared say she'd be up to finding out the same for elves or big bugs..

CryoGenFX - Hmm. the less said the better. This one is now admin though.. be wary.

Vindkall - Another of the Norse beings on here, watch him for he is the sneaky. Also he's army trained.

Oh and of course myself; King Ulrik Flamebeard - The resident green skinned naked dwarf.

You'll need these paperwork, just sign on the dotted line – or if you can't write a mark of some kind will do. You'll need to read this first;

Rules and FAQ

I think that's all, now to get back you turn left there, to the end of the corridor then take the second right fork and continue for the count of ten before turning left and finally enter the door on your right.

Thanks for using Kuffy Tours I hope you enjoy your stay with us.?

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, i cant believe you typed all that out
    not allergic to anything, but alot of things on your list annoy me :ninja:

and sorry im not an aussie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x2)

Second army? Bah, get going! It's not Warhammer unless you have five armies on the go at once.

Anywho, welcome to the fun. Be nice, behave, and be well.

Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well when i first got into GW stuff i bought all my chaos army, then i bought the fantasy start up box as i intended to play a fantasy army as well. then when lotr came out i preordered a bunch of stuff for it.

at the store i started at noone played fantasy so i never really got into it. at my current store its VERY rarely played.

ive yet to ever see a game of lotr played. im the only person i know who even owns the stuff.

so ive spent my fair share of money already ;p 2k+ chaos with very minimal wargear, could prolly boost it to 2500. with my new stuff thats in the mail (daemon prince, bloodletters, defiler) ill have a nice 3k point army.

all the money for a second army, plus the time to build them and paint them, and then the space to store them all (which im pretty limited on) is making it a hard decision.
    if i could find some people that played warmachine or confrontation id pick some of those up, or maybe even a warhammer fantasy army, but for 40k im Trying to limit myself to 1 army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to the board
    have fun and post lots

+ Reply to Thread