Hail to the Librarium! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, There is only...Cheese!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hail to the Librarium!

What's up guys, I've been into warhammer since I was a youngin'. Sometimes I take a break, or swing over to Fantasy for a bit, but 40k fever's got ahold of me again! :w00t: Come this Friday Im gonna grab the Battle of Macrage set to get my painting skills up to date. Then I'll invest in an Imperial Guard, and a Tau battle force. I'll post pics along the way, and uhh it's great to be here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Howdy, welcome to Libraium Online. Shortly a whole bunch of people will wander by and welcome you in. I suggest you have fun while here. It's not that hard, make sure you share the toys, no tantrums, listen to the adults. Shortly a short green naked man or an overly intelligent doctor will wander by and give you the offical welcome. See ya in the boards.
    A little pain never hurt anyone - Larry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

*Wanders by.*

Alas, I must disappoint you by admitting that I am not the resident orcish dwarf come to take you on the mandatory tour; that experience must wait for another day. Regardless, I would like to welcome you to Librarium Online on behalf of the mod team. Please remember to read the rules, found here, if you haven’t already; reading rules makes us very happy mods indeed. ^_^ Also, don’t hesitate to contact me or another moderator if you have any questions or comments, we’re here for the same and only happy to help.

I hope you’ll enjoy your stay. Have fun!

~Grephaun.

PS! Don't listen to Hershy, that old grumby. There's really no such thing as 'overly' intelligent.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

First off..... This line "Shortly a short green naked man" is wrong I am a dwarf. I am short, bearded and naked. I also have the odd tendancey to go green every now and again... And any more of this lip from you 'The Hersh' and you'll find yourself in the Dammaz Kron, young beardling.

Now that's dealt with it...

Hello and welcome to LO. I hope you enjhoy your time upon our fair boards, please read the rules found here. It also contains the rules and details on ravious things that LO opperates. If you need assistance in any way then feel free to contact a mod or supervisor and they'll do there damnedest to help.

Enjoy your stay and see you about.

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Yes, Grephaun is overly intelligent and King Flamebeard is a naked and green. Make of that what you will.

In case you haven't noticed we like to have fun here.
    A little pain never hurt anyone - Larry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

No tour! :cry: A tradition has died! *Starts CPR.* You there, short green man, fetch me the crash cart! I need a defibrillator now!

~Greph, who likes to have fun, and whose name has already been entered in the Dammaz Kron at least once already.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

*intones Aussie Accent*

G'day mate! Heres some intell for ya mate: welcome to the most fair-dinkum, true blue, far out board this side of the pond. Just act fair, and no-one’ll get spazz on ya. Lets have a fair time, and none of us will get as dry as a dead dingo's donga, and have to get an ambo.

See ya round like a rissole!

~Yoss

P.S.
    KU, its THE Hersh, not The Hersh. He's not just any Hersh.
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

KU, man, I'm missing the tour.

Really. You should get back into doing it. Don't let all the people who tease you get to you. ^_^

Welcome to LO, Crescentius. Make sure to read the rules and respect the other members and mods of the forum, and I'm sure you'll receive the same treatment!

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Bah! "Want tour.. don't want tour...." BAH!! BAH!!

Try harder. I shall enter many into the Dammaz Kron before the end, fear ye not!

KU

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

"Pleeeeaassseee Mr Flamebeard. For the Children."

*big shiny eyes*
    Anzac Clan!