'ello, New Guy Saying Hi - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    7th
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'ello everyone

just found my way here after searching around for some GW related forums, I'm 24 years old, living in Manchester in the UK, originally from London though... been gaming on and off since I was 12, started with 40k and pretty much stuck to that, then my regular opponents in London lost interest in all things GW and my active participation in gaming kinda died a death, the interest still lingers on though and I regularly read White Dwarf whenever I can to keep up to date with the fluff and releases and I've been known to occasionally paint during the off periods of gaming.

In an attempt to get back into wargaming I thought I'd try putting together another army in my spare time, so this time round it was to be WHFB! I've started putting together an Orc & Goblin army, mostly to keep myself busy inbetween mad bouts of job hunting and freelance work. Consisting mostly Goblins, I'm trying to shun their bigger Orc brothers in favour of a "quantity over quality" approach and believe it'll prove for more laughs when I finally get round to playing again! Who cares about winning anyway?

Sadly I have nothing left of my previous armies which included Tyranids & Space Marines.. so sadly I'm having to start from scratch! Those Necrons look a bit tasty though...

Anywhos, I think that'll do for an introduction for now! so um, be gentle.. and hello!

7th

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Hey welcome, great choice for forum to come to (Although there are lots of crazy/nutty/insane people here, give 'em aclohol and they leave you alone ). But read the rules, very important and enjoy yourself. See you around the boards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to LO man this place rocks aim a noob to so just remeber one thing about this place have fun and avoid the insane and crazy ppl

7th
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys I've read the rules through a few times.. all makes perfect sense to me!

7th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Clan Breaker Posted on Nov 21 2003, 041
    welcome to LO man this place rocks aim a noob to so just remeber one thing about this place have fun and avoid the insane and crazy ppl
    Then dont use the chat... J/k... The chat is great, just push that Pulan button in my sig.
    Dont be afraid of insane and crazy peeps they're to many to avoid

Anyway welcome and have Fun
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Closed Thread