*creeps In* - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: *creeps In*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there!

I just wanted to say hello...

I'm not so sure if this board is local or globally oriented, so I want to add that I'm from germany (and I apologize In advance for any glitches in my spelling or grammar... I was rather good at school, but that was years ago)

So...
    well, here I am.
    I just started collecting Necrons after along absence from tabletops . I used to play second edition warhammer FB with Khorne, I also played Bloodbowl amongst other things.

Hmm... what's more to say? I should go to bed now, it's kinda late around here ( 3 in the morning)

cya @ll

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

mmmmm sleep, lucky for some. Yeah this site is globally orientated. Although there are a number of other germans up here. But anyway welcome to librarium online! :w

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

Hallo!
    Willkommen bei LO!

Yeah this site is globally orientated.
    Yup...technically this is a Norwegian ("Norsk"?) website, but we're not speaking Norwegian here

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARGH!! NEC0RNS AR3 B0RKEN!!!!1!!!

Ok, sorry. I am this site's resident Necron Rights Crusader, sick of all the persecution we get. I am also one of about three Americans here, but that's a sidenote. Read the rules, as it will save you a lot of hassle. For example, my above statement would earn you a warning and a closer watch on your account.

By the way, everyone, Black Gobbo has released a good article on what makes "cheese." I would suggest you all read.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to lo

enjoy your stay

i am mad.

i hope to see you on chat and promisance

and deciever on the forum? is it in the necron forum? (joking)
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Deciever:
    11) Please follow basic conversation rules. I mean first off, No Netspeak, and by this I mean the ur's , y's, u's, 4's, stuff like that. However acronyms are preferctly acceptable (EG: IMO, IMHO)
    Second off, Please try to include at least basic grammer, capitalizing, and punctuation. You have have to understand that this is a forum on the World Wide Web, therefore, we do have people on the forum for who English is a second language, and making sure that your post can be read and understood just helps to make communication on the forums more Clear.

Example of what NOT to do:
    number one no *****ing du bolters fire at 24 i was talking about rapid and 2 dum A$$ krak missles are S 8 and that is the instant kill rule thing and i was asking someone or any one if you still had to roll beacuse in the rules it sayis it is instantly killed and i am not shor if that means you still roll to wound and there killed even if you have 3 wounds or if you are killed if you fail Sv and no roll to wond is needed and if you dont like me grammatical usag then dont read my posts
    *grins slightly* I think my english is moderately better than that... I can abide by these rules.

@all: I return the welcome, I already like it here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why did you choose to collect necrons?
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why Necrons?

because all the time, WH40k lacked one army: undead.
    I just loved playing undead for a change from my Khorne Chaos Army(with borrowed models, natch)

I was always tempted to start collecting Chaos Space Marines and get me a bunch of Berzerkers... but when I saw the Necrons I fell in love.

I'm just beginning to collect anew, but I have grand plans for my little army. I want to break away from just drybrushing the little Skeletons, instead I want to "dress" them in rags and stuff, giving them a really creepy look... not much metal, more like a Warhammer FB undead army (I have absolutely NO IDEA of how I' gonna do this... it's gonna take lots of sweat, tears, blood and experimentation to get me there... but when I'm finished I will have a Necron Force unlike any other)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm new here too...been Warhammering (Fantasy Battle and 40k) and painting on-and-off for about 10 years now. I had a whole battallion of Sliver Helm elf knights, custom-built my own leader from some bits from other models, and 2-part putty.

It was quality! But alas before digital cameras!!!!!

I'm just starting up painting again as a hobby and found some really useful tips on this site. Hoping to get even more tips as I polish up my rusty skills!

Closed Thread