And Off We Go... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello. A friend of mine, Deus Ira, pointed me to this site and I finally got up off my lazy butt to find this site. Very nice layout and forums here.

I initially have Chaos (though I am trying to sell it somehow) and Armored Company.

I technically have half of an Guard army started with all the tanks the Armored Company and I plan on building a new army with it.

However, I plan on doing something a little different with this type of army. It basically boils down to this: I love the Guard. I HATE the Imperium (To Oblivion with that life-support vegetable and his theocratic fascists).

With the ever-lovable new Guard codex, I now have the versitility needed to start putting together something different.

Back during the good ol' days of Vor (eventhough we only had like 3 people playing it), I played Neo-Soviets for about a year until it finally went down (though I hear its starting a comeback and re-releasing again?) and I am right now putting down the groundwork for a Guard army (now called the Protectorate) that is similar to the Neo-Soviet upbringing.

I am leaning more toward just a neo-communist uniformed army (probably Mordians) and going with that though instead of doing a hardcore replica of Neo-Soviets but also bringing in some new things like a Spetsnaz-like unit. Either way, this will let me test out some of my modeling skills as they are definitely going to be needed and this will be a whole lot of fun for me. And it is all worth it to just see a whole group of soldiers run forward (probably fall back in a minute) and get mowed down by heavy bolters with an independant commissar in it.

Well that was just something to break the ice here. Kudos to this great site and its community.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to class and get my final review.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

enjoy your stay and follow the rules.

btw what is vor?
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank You

Vor: The Maelstrom is an older miniatures game that died out around 97-98, though I think I heard someone bought it. It was an interesting game to say the least and I enjoyed the background story.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Hey welcome and enjoy your stay here, just be sure to read the rules and we'll see you about the boards. BTW you army sounds interesting, I hope it turns out alright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to see you! I'm the moderating rep, here to say "Hi!" and to tell you to read the rules. Again. It's one page, and it will save a lot of hassle. Your army sounds great, you and Sergei Mikhailavich Gorbachev should get along well. Have fun!
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread