The Cliched "Hello" Thread - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cliched "Hello" Thread

Well, here I am, sitting in Keyboarding class. Bored off my rocker, supposed to be doing a project. Oh well, I've got a whole week to do it.

Anyway, I'm a member of Tau Online, 40k Online, Bungie.net, Red Vs. Blue, and now this site.

Tau Online is a great place full of nice people, however, they suffer from recent inactiveness.

40k Online seems to have troubles all the time. The site's been down more times than I can count, but it's a really well designed site.

Bungie.net is the official site of the makers of Halo. Basically it is a Halo 2 site, but there is things on there other games, such as Oni, Myth, and the Marathon series.

Red Vs. Blue is a popular machinima site. It takes the Halo and Halo 2 multiplayer and turns it into a funny, suspenseful, and did I mention funny?, story. I would describe it as MySpace's worst enemy; people there are really nice (mostly), and you can always find a friend who likes the exact same things as you.

I'm active on all of these sites and I hope to be active here.

Space Puppy out.

Last edited by Phobos; February 22nd, 2006 at 16:53.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Yeah, we frown on people linking to LO imitators. Read the rules, and enjoy your time here.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

TJK
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

hi, welcome to the Boards space puppy

ah , I've seen you met phobos , don't worry about it tho - he's the scaryist mod on this site (no I mean, this one he doesn't sleep he waits - thats how scarey he is) as long as you stick to rules you should be alright though :yes:

Try Flashchat sometimes (If I'm on this site I'm nearly always there) :rolleyes:

ah a puppy in Space , I prefer mine to play pool (look at my sig) ^_^

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

Hi and welcome to LO, As Phobos has said please check out the rules you can find them in the link on Phobos's signature or you can click on the link at the top of the page. There are other Forums? I'm sure none of them compare to LO.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

+ Reply to Thread