Greetings - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Greetings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all

Championofdarkness has arrived, all I would like to say is that your forums look fantastic spent the last few erm hours looking at the contents before acturally decided to join and it would be an honour to have the priviledge to post and be respected by the members on this site.

Anyway I have noticed that several people have also posted in the armies they have collected and so be it, here is my current armies: Tyranids (3,000) Tau (3,000) and Eldar (4,000) I know those races to a certain degree and I understand posting of rules is strictly forbidden here as it to any other GW related website. Warhammer Fantasy I have also noticed there is no section on here so If it ever has a place on this forum then so be it otherwise I collect Vampire counts.

Cheer ChampionofDarkness.

P.s I noticed (alot of notices on this lol) that I forgot to Include an 's' in the greeting part, should read Greetings. Should a mod see that please change it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Welcome to the board! Making positive comments is always a good way of introducing yourself .

Btw changed the topic title.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Closed Thread