Why i'm here - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why i'm here

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Why i'm here

Hi all, just a quick greeting.

A mate of mine bought 40K back in '93 and we tried to get into it but found neither of us took to it very well (it was a fair step up from Heroquest, lol).

However, on the back of attempting to play, I discovered I liked the painting side of things. I'm not great but I get by.

I almost started painting an Elder squad as my first buy was some Banshies, but then I discovered the Space Wolves and the decision was made.

I don't get alot of time for painting but since '93 i've built up a good size army. Since ebay got popular the army can be split into stuff i've painted and stuff other people have done that I thought would look good on my shelf.

Recently I put some structure into it and divided it into 2 (more if GW make some more Wolf Lords!). So my plan is to have a complete army for Ragnar with his badge on every model, and a complete army for Grimnar.

I've recently discovered that someone I work with used to play alot, and another guy I work with has played a bit so I may actually still get into the action!

2. Remove Advertisements

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x2)

Hi and welcome to LO, please remember to read the rules that you can find at the link at the top of the page. Hopefully if you decide to start playing you can find any advice on tactics that you would need from our site.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

+ Reply to Thread