help me plz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help me plz

ipswich , england
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

help me plz

hi people could any one tell me a way to take out a necron monolith with my witch hunters as my friend always uses one and it dismembers half my army before i even reach asualt range. plz could someone tell me a way i could destroy the ting with-out loseing half of my army first

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

121 (x8)

There is only one easy way to kill a monolith-ignore it.
    Phase out the army and you phase out the monolith.
    Just kill the necrons piece meal. Kill a full squad of a type so they don't get wbb rolls (except if the necor lord is near with a res orb, or another unit is close).
    Focus on killing the troops at range. You have plenty of ranged weapony to inflict some nice death on necrons, just use it at effect and you should be golden.

PS-welcome to the boards. WHen time permits, if you haven't already, please read the forum rules and the stickies, as they'll help you get the most from this site.
    Last edited by tarzen; March 16th, 2006 at 23:41. Reason: welcome new member
    My armies:
    16,000+ of Eldar (only need flyers)
    7,000+ of Nids (want heirophant)
    6,000+ of Space Marines (need rever titan)
    4,400+ of Cygnar (all models for the faction)
    1,500+ of Legion (just started)

+ Reply to Thread