Not my first post - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Not my first post

Greetings all
    I used to play a lot of 40k(had 2000 points of tau) but aloung with my freind went of them. That was shourty before the 4 E.D rules came out.
    Im trying to get back into the hobby as i really used to enjoy it and miss the diffrent parts of it (Buying a new unit, going to mega-battles with 12 players a side, looking at the minis for the new army ect)
    I have a large collection of codexes and aloungside the GW web-site have come u with some opthions for a new army as i want a change from tau.
    1, Space wolfs
    These guys look cool and iv always had a love of the vikings. So these guys appeal to me fluff-wise
    2, IG
    I also am interested in WW2 so im sure you can see the attrathion. I d like tanks, lots of tanks. Maybe a AC
    3, Tyranids
    Love the alian stye and the big beasts
    4, krone chaos marines
    Any suggestings?

Also does anyone know if the GW stores still run gaming clubs on a thrusday? Any oppenents in newcastle upon tyne-england?

2. Remove Advertisements

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x2)

Hi and welcome to LO sovietsniper, Please remember to read the rules that can be found at the link at the top of the page. For opponents you could always try out the opponent search website.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

+ Reply to Thread