Hello everyone - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone

Hey everyone,
    I'm High-wolf Leader and I'm new to this site, this is my first post due to the fact that i had no clue what i was doing for the past couple of days.
    Well enough about that, I am not a new player of Games Workshop products, but then again I am not an old player either. I play Space Wolves and am starting a Daemonhunter's army (Becauseof Ben Counter's wonderful books [[I]Grey Knights[/I, and Dark Adeptus]) for 40K, and I have a farily developed for High Elf Warhammer Fantasy army (mostly composed of old models), I also have a small army of LOTR.
    Right now i am mainly focused on 40K. I really enjoy these games and hope that i can continue to do so.
    From what i've seen this website is an awesome website for all gamers so yeah
    thanks
    High-wolf Leader:yes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

Hi High-Wold Leader and welcome to LO, please remember to read the rules that can be found at the link at the top of the page. I also enjoyed Grey Knight and although i havent read it yet i want to read Dark Adeptus.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Naggaroth, the land of chill (Canada, Kingston)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Hello High-wolf Leader , and welcome to LO. Its always nice to have another High Elve player in the Warhammer forum. See you there

+ Reply to Thread