Hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Hi Im new and I love GW games I currently own a IG army which I am painting the Shadow Corps colors out of the IG book Im looking forward to hearing some good rumors and hopefully make some new friends

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Let me be the first to welcome you through the mighty doors of Librarium-Online.

enjoy your stay, and let it be a long one. I am pretty certain you'll find many answers to any questions or problems you may have. I'm sure you'll make friends as you said, too.

It would be interesting to see pics of your army as it is painted; no matter your skill level, members will give you tips and comments!

Now the forum may seem very daunting at first, but don't worry - everyone is here to help!

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

Hi Wraithboner and welcome to LO, please remember to read the rules that can be found at the link at the top of the page. Perhaps you could post some picture in the gallery i would like to see them.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ig army is still a work in progress I havent found the time (or the money for that matter) to finish it I only need a few more things but I think I can gt it done by the End of the month I do have some completed models for my attempts at a lizardman army and my censer bearers for my almost completed Skaven which Im geting back from a friend thanks though

+ Reply to Thread