Hello everyone! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone!

Hey there! Just came to this site recently so I should make my introduction. Special J is my handle and I live in Toronto, Ontario. I'm really enjoying the site and I'm still going through loads of great information.

I am a veteran Space Marine/Epic 40k player from about 13 years ago. It was Adeptus Titanicus that got me into the GW line of games. My main army was my large Eldar warhost. My Phantom titans still remain my favourite models of everything in my collection. I also have Ork and Chaos armies for Epic.

Now my efforts are directed towards Warhammer. I play Dark Elves and can field about 1000 points (soon to be 1500). I have just started Dwarfs as well and am putting together a 1000 point force.

Haven't played 40k but someone did give me an old box of Blood Claws. Maybe someday. :rolleyes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

Hi Special J and welcome to LO, please remember to read the rules that can be found at the link at the top of the page. Good to have another Fantasy player on the site, if you are looking to get back into 40k i am sure that, that section of the board you will find very usefull.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

+ Reply to Thread