Greetings one and all! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings one and all!

I am Mutant Headcrab! I bear none ill will and extend peaceful greetings to any and all intelligent people on this board! I've been skimming through the board a while and I must say that I was finalyl intrigued enough to join. Hopefully I won't do anything to particularly stupid during my stay here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Hex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

Welcome Mutant Headcrab to LO, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. If you don't want to do something stupid view the rules, they're very important!
    "Well... that hurt" - Vampire Jon Skellan (Mannfred's right hand man) after being beaten up, falling down an underground waterfall and being impaled by a stalactite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Headcrab
    Hopefully I won't do anything to particularly stupid during my stay here.
    Someone you know very well in real life, a girl, read this and said "oh you will." Also she's very confused about what your signature is.

If this is confusing to any of you, me and mutant headcrab know each other in real life, that's about all I can say.

Oh and i'm going to follow you from post to post now that you're on LO, headcrab.:ninja:
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Welcome to LO Mutant Headcrab, (surely headcrabs are mutants already?)

As Wolfhowl has already told you to have a look at the rules, it just leaves me to say that I hope you settle in nicely, and a neighbour should be over with a fruit basket soon.

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

Hi and welcome to LO, as every one has already said remember to read the rules that can be found at the link at the top of the page. Thanks for the compliment i have never been called intelligent before usually i get called other nasty names first.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

+ Reply to Thread