Emperor Protects - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Emperor Protects

I'm Warlight, the physical Reprisentation of me on the Table, is a Chaplain, hence I am Chaplain Warlight.

Yes I've been playing Space Marines Since I got into the hobby that is Warhammer 40k. I've Dabbled in Tau and Orks, but in the end I sold those armies to work on my Marine Addiction.

I Started out Blood Angels, perhaps this explains my love of all things Chaplain, but recently I've gone in a differant Direction. Theres something about Imperials Fists and Their Yellow Armour that just looks so good. However while I'm keeping the yellow Paint job, I've chosen new Chapter Traits, True Grit for Everyone, and Venerable Dreads. However I plan on bringing that up in the Space marines Thread.

For now All that really mater here is that the Name of My Chapter of Space Marines is "Rogal's Sons".

It Works, and they look hawt since I've converted them all to have Bolters and CCWs.

I leave for Army Basic Training next Tuesday so I'm not sure how much posting I'll get done though, before then.'

And Finaly, I ain' de bess' typer in dese' 'ere parts, so live wit' it.

Anyway thats Me.

Chaplain Warlight
    For Great Justice
    (I'll get my Proper sig set up someday)

2. Remove Advertisements

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

67 (x2)

Hi and welcome to LO please remember to read the rules that can be found at the link at the top of the page. Someone set up us the Bomb, for all you zero wing fans out there.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

+ Reply to Thread