Introduction - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction

RFT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introduction

Played a lot of 2nd Edition in my youth, became disaffected in 1995 when I went to university and shelved a moderately-sized SW army.

Dawn Of War rekindled my interest and now I'm rebuilding the Wolves with a mix of the remains of my old army, some new minatures and some classics purchased through ebay.

based in the midlands of England.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

Heyla RFT, and welcome to Librarium Online. I take it you’ve already read our forum rules, found here? If not, please do. Thank you. Also, don’t hesitate to contact me or any of the other moderators if you’ve got questions or comments, we’re here for the same and only happy to help.

It sounds like you have quite a nice army with an interesting mix of models. If you’ve got any photos that you’d like to share with the rest of us, feel free to post them in the gallery. I for one would love to see your figures.

In any case, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here at the forum. Have fun! ^_^

~Grephaun.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

+ Reply to Thread