New to 40K - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to 40K

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

New to 40K

Hey I just started building my Space Marine army and Im already thinking about starting up a Tau army when Im done with that. I spent a lot of time looking through all the Tacticas on this site and think are all really great. They have made change a few thing sin my list so far. Although I already kinda had it roughed out.

Has anyone used the trait Trust your Battle Brothers(TB? I am using that trait for my army along with Blessed be the Warriors. How has TBB worked out for everyone?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

26 (x1)

hi mate, i use it, as it has its advantages, but i hate losing the extra attack once you charge and also its not an assualt weapon, plus the 3 extra points per marine, personally i feel it'd be better to take the trait where you can exchange your bolter for a bolt pistol +CC weapon (cant remember the name sorry)

ok you lose the 24inch range, BUT if you were to assault you can fire, plus the extra attack for each squad member when you charge.

welcome to the site btw :yes:

+ Reply to Thread