Hey Newbie Here, Have A Q. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI NEWBIE 40k playa Here&#33; I have a problem see... I wanna play witchhunters (Like the whole daemon hunters, cool latin named imperium stuff ^_^ Dark and Gothic&#33;) But as most of us know they dont come out till April >_< I really wanna get an Army started but wanna play witch hunters... I&#39;m just a 13 year old kid and have a very small income (&#036;30 a month) i was wondering if there was any models i could buy while waiting for the glorious release date. Input wanted

PS: my bithday is on April 20th hehehe i&#39;ll get a ton then

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Welcome to Librarium Online, read the rules and enjoy your stay

To start out, you could probably buy some boxes of Sisters of Battle (they still have them out, and are an integral part of the Witchhunters list, or should be...)

Also, buy the 40k rulebook and Chapter Approved 2004 to get you up-to-date on all the rules you&#39;ll need when the army comes out.

Good luck and welcome again
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BLACK TEMPLAR
    <span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

Closed Thread