Librarium Online Forums banner

new to forum

428 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  The Fifth Horseman 
#1 ·
Hi,

My name is Christian. I'm from Cincinnati. I have been painting miniatures, converting and bashing for a few years. I originally started painting and converting Hero Clix, mainly because the sculpss were often very poor or they weren't doing characters I liked. I've done about two hundred of the clix. I then painted a few Reaper, Ral Partha pieces and then turned to GW Fantasy. I'm currently painting about a hundred knights (I have about fifty done) one for every character I could find from the Arthurian myths. Each is painted in the colors of their house but all the sheilds will bare the charge of The Round Table Knights. Then I plan to make a set of Robin Hood and company will Lil John, Will Scarlet, Much the millers son, Friar Tuck, the Sheriff, the King and John etc.... I'm also working on two Grail Reliquea and a Joan of Arc Standard Bearer and a Green Knight. I would like to do some Celts and Gaels as tribesman with tattoos but don't know what minis would work. For being called Warhammer their is a real lack of what you tradionally think of a Celtic, Gaelic and Nordic, I guess the Chaos marauders.

Once I finish my Army maybe I'll learn to play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.