hey guys - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys

whats up you guys? my name is VDOG as all my friends call me, i live in the U.S. and found out about warhammer a couple years ago. ive experimented with all kinds of armies such as eldar, chaos marines, space marine, nids, tau.. and for fantasy beastmen, chaos horde, ogre kingdoms, etc..and found i like fantasy better, most likely because ever since i was a kid ive been addicted to fantasy type games and such. i design warhammer scenery and tables as huge part of this hobby for me and have a nice area set up in my basement to work on them. i find this the most rewarding aspect of the hobby for myself. i recently finished a city fight board and a treetop/ forest type board for elves. ill put pictures up as soon as i get my camera working. my other hobbies aside from warhammer include paintballing, varsity lacrosse for my highschool, basically any extreme and or contact sport. i love video games.. just your typical kind of guy i guess, except i have a passion for making gaming tables lol. well i wrap this up, i hope to meet some new gamers and hobbyists on this forum. so leave me a message with any questions about myself or my experiences in the board designing aspect, thanks
    VDOG

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey mate,welcome to librarium.id say your gaming table designs will be very appreciated here,there are a few people here who make boards,but nowhere near enough in my opinion.

have a good time here.you'll like it.i know i do

XD
    INNOCENCE IS NOT IMMUNITY

+ Reply to Thread