Just saying hi! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just saying hi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saying hi!

Not exactly sure on where this belongs

Hello all, and ty for the opportunity to become a part of your forums and site. Been a guest for a while now and figured it was tim to register.
    I live in Canada just north of Toronto and enjoy making terrain. Im not much into playin the miniature wargames atm because my schedual doesnt allow it but i do enjoy reading all the info. My wife lets me do it at my shop although i always make a big mess in the store. I cant even fathom the amount of information on this site. I think its wonderful.

Used to play as many RPGs as i possible could in my younger years, started playin back in 1981 or so. Now that i think of it my whole life has revolved around these games. I enjoyed anything from, TMNT, recon, paranoid, D&D, AD&D, Marvel superheros, DC, Battletech, Mechwarrior, and im sure there are lots that ive missed. Those are just the one i can recall.

Well i hope to be a part of your site for a while.

Thanks for your time

Dwarzal Hammarhand
    70th paladin of Everquest
    Druzzil Ro server

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x2)

Welcome ^_^

And this would go in the "Introductions" forum or whatever it's called, at the bottom of the forum index.
    Gloria Imperator, The Firstborn Stand!
    - 2000pts Inquisition, 2000pts Vostroyans, 3000pts Vampire Counts, 1400pts Daemons, [WIP] 2500pts Death Guard

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarzal
    Not exactly sure on where this belongs

Hello all, and ty for the opportunity to become a part of your forums and site. Been a guest for a while now and figured it was tim to register.
    I live in Canada just north of Toronto and enjoy making terrain. Im not much into playin the miniature wargames atm because my schedual doesnt allow it but i do enjoy reading all the info. My wife lets me do it at my shop although i always make a big mess in the store. I cant even fathom the amount of information on this site. I think its wonderful.

Used to play as many RPGs as i possible could in my younger years, started playin back in 1981 or so. Now that i think of it my whole life has revolved around these games. I enjoyed anything from, TMNT, recon, paranoid, D&D, AD&D, Marvel superheros, DC, Battletech, Mechwarrior, and im sure there are lots that ive missed. Those are just the one i can recall.

Well i hope to be a part of your site for a while.

Thanks for your time

Dwarzal Hammarhand
    70th paladin of Everquest
    Druzzil Ro server
    Welcome to LO! As The Salmon Thief said, we do have an Introductions forum, located here.

Please take the time to read through the rules and become acquainted with the forums. ^_^

I'm sure you'll find a warm welcome here! Good luck and have fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

I took the liberty of simply moving your thread to the appropriate subforum so we can avoid a double-post.

As the others said, welcome to Librarium Online. Please take a moment to read our forum rules, found here, in case you haven’t already; reading the rules makes us moderators so very happy. Also, please don’t hesitate to contact me or another moderator if you’ve got any questions or comments, we’re here for the same and only happy to help.

Thank you for the kind words about our forum too, and I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here at Librarium Online. Have fun! ^_^

~Grephaun.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Than you for the kind remarks. I've read the rules and fully understand them. Sorry about posting in the wrong forum guess i didnt scroll down far enough. Theres a lot of info on this site and i find it very easy to get lost in and to plain out loose my train of though. But thats a good point though

+ Reply to Thread