Ancalagon has arrived - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Ancalagon has arrived

Hello all

I have explored and now decided to join your fantastic site. I am ashamed to say that I am not yet a proper wargamer, though I intend to rectify that situation. Because of my love of the Eldar I have decided to wait for the new codex and then throw myself in vigorously. I am still open to other armies in case GW mess up the codex though.

Despite not having an army yet I have learned much of the hobby (particularly fluff) through random tea fuelled internet surfing so I hope I can be of help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Orange Grey Knight MiketehFox's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x8)

Welcomeaboard, and don't worry, I'm only just finshing my first army and I got over 3000 posts!!!

I may actually jump on the Eldar Bandwagon once it comes out too....

For now you should look into terrain making and such, help pass the time and all.

Mike

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Hey, welcome to LO and (soon) the hobby! It's very addicting, let me tell you... (whether I mean the forum, or the hobby, you'll have to find out for yourself.. :shifty: )

Please take the time to read the forum rules, located here. This will make people very happy. :yes:

As Mike suggested, you could always use the time to make terrain/tables to play on before you get your army, and you can also spend the time reading up and learning the rules of the game, chatting on here (we have several off-topic areas of the forum, so make sure to check those out if you're interested in other things), studying the fluff, and whatever else you want!

Enjoy your stay at LO. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread