New to the site, old in the Hobby - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to the site, old in the Hobby

Hello, my name is Scott. I have been playing roleplaying games for about 25 years and mini-wargames for about 17. I say this because really, I am no expert of either. I just enjoy the experince. Lately (about the last 4 months) I have been collecting, painting and playing a Beasts of Chaos army for Warhammer. I love the figs, the concept, and the way they fight. My only experince is really with WH40K, which I've played since the start.

Well, heres a little more about me...I am a father of 2 boys (and a husband of 1 wife), I live in Washington (the State), I work for a living and for the Hobby (i think you know what I mean).

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Hey, Scott! Welcome to LO! We're always glad to have new members here, especially ones with as much experience as you.

Please do check out the forum rules if you haven't already, which can be found here.

Feel free to explore the many great areas of the forum - we have tons of friendly members and moderators who will help you if you need anything. ^_^

Good luck, and enjoy your stay!

+ Reply to Thread