Holiday!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holiday!!

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Holiday!!

Ok, well for those who don't know.. I work bloody hard!! :tongue: Well actually work is closing and I'm returning to education [ a student with money!! O_o ] and so before I start I thought I'd have a jolly good holiday on my own.

"Where shall I go?" I thought. A week in Skeggness did not look inviting and I wanted to do something adventureous - for me - and so I decided a holiday abroad.

"But where to?" I pondered, then it came to me. See a friend, visit a foreign country at the same time. Not knowing many in close proximity I quickly came to my decison and after a few chats with same friend it was agreed that I'd come visit [whether or not they could make it].

So where am I going and to see whom? You ask....

Tonight Matthew I am going to be.. no wait, wrong show.

*ahem*

In a week or so; 22nd August to be precise, I am going too.. DENMARK! That's right, I am invading!! Offically it is called a holiday but I will be invading in the name of Britain, the Queen and all the dwarves!! I shall be in Copenhagen from Tuesday 22nd August to Sunday 27th August., so any members who want to come say hello - do so! Be cool to meet people, already meeting two - Grephaun and Sareld. The former has kindly accepted the role of tour guide for however long she can put up with me. :tongue: The latter has offered me a beer - and what dwarf can say no to such an offer? =D

So please come meet, enjoy and have fun! Either way I will be absent for a week more or less, there maybe pictures upon my return and a blog sort of thing [though not on LO, more than likely my ill-used LJ ].

TO WAR!!! Er.. I meant HOLIDAY!! *ahem*

KU

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Enjoy yourself Kuffy! Leaving your warm hold and traveling to Kislev ehh? Carefully around there I heard there are trolls, but with Greph as your guide you just about might make it through........

Funnily enough I too am on my holliers tomorrow. USA here I come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Wooo!!! I have one more working day left, then I go to Denmark and will enter next month as a student. Yay me!!

Oh and any Danish people wanting to say hello whilst I'm in Copenhagen, feel free. Let me know and we can arrage to meet I think. =)

KU

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Lucky little man.

I do hope you have fun, and make sure to tell us all about it. :yes: I've considered giving Denmark a visitation myself.. would be nice to hear your opinions on it and all that after your "holiday."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

Will do. I am taking a book to make notes in, sort of a holiday diary. I'll also be taking my camera, 1GB memory card and a 128mb for backup I'll try to give as much details as I can remember.

KU

+ Reply to Thread