Greetings - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Greetings Everyone,

Took a long time off from gaming. I have just recently started painting miniatures again in my free time. Thought I lost the touch... but I have gained it back and I have improved.

Currently working on a regiment of 10 Knights of the Realm (going very well ) The plan is to construct two small forces, Bretonnian and Chaos Khorne. Just picked up 12 80's early 90's Chaos Warrior that I plan on painting in, yeah no surprise, Khorne color scheme as well as 5 older style Chaos Knights. Same scheme as well, Khorne.

I'm not a big fan of plastic miniatures; the Bretonnian Knights have enough plastic as is so I plan on using Old Glory historical miniatures to construct the main body of the Bretonnian army. The men -at- arms and the bowmen will be of Old Glory miniatures, most like 100 Years War era.

I will post pictures of the armies and miniatures as I get them painted for all to see. I will also have some OOP miniatures I will post in the trading area in the next few weeks. OOP Bretonnian miniatures that I will not be using and such things.

That’s my WH and Gaming life in a nutshell.

2. Remove Advertisements

Virgina, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

79 (x2)

Hello Marksburg,
    Welcome to LO. We hope that you will have a wonderful time here. Plese take a few miutes to read over the Rules. If you want to talk about playing with your Brets head of to the fantasy forum for some frindly advice. I you want to displaying your painting, the kind people at the painting forum will only be too happy to critique it.
    Again, welcome to LO and enjoy your stay.

+ Reply to Thread