Greetings my friends. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings my friends.

My name is Anders, I live in Stockholm, Sweden and I'm 26 years old. I've been using this alias on the net for 9-10 years but even though others also use it, if you find it somewhere there's a good chance that it's me. Like on Ebay for example. It's a character from Warzone and Mutant Chronicles, games which I used to play back then. I'm mostly into GW and except for the lovely game of Man O'War and a few board games it's the 40K universe that attracts my attention. So I play 40K, Epic and BFG, and I have to much stuff for all of them. I've just started up a Khador army for WARMACHINE and I'm thinking about getting some Germans for Flames of War when the Late War expansion is released. I started the gaming club Rogue Trader in Stockholm back in 2000 and president or vice president for the first 5 years. It's now the biggest and most famous miniature gaming club in Sweden, please visit us at www.roguetrader.nu or forum.roguetrader.nu or if you're in Stockholm feel welcome to drop by. I've been selling and trading games since -98/-99 and I'm starting up a game store with two friends right now. I think that will do for now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    228 (x8)

ack! I hate it when people manage to fall through the cracks of the intro forum and not get a welcome. Right, im welcoming everyone now despite being a week or 2 old.

Welcome to LO.

If I see you somewhere else I'll be sure to say high. I'm LordLink everywhere else as well.
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Fluffmaster
    Anzac Clan

+ Reply to Thread