Guten Tag - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guten Tag

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

Guten Tag

Joined the forum a few days ago but forgot the mandatory introduction.
    I'm a former WH 40K player with armies of genestealers and eldar, and have had a break from GW games for some years. Now I'm back in the culture to take on FB.

Going down memory lane for a moment I remember how insane the genestealer army was a couple of years back (was it 4th. edition of 40K?...). With WS 9, S 6 and A 4 (20 pts. a piece) the purebred just had to reach an enemy squad with a single stealer or two to wipe out any kind of basic troopers. The tactics were simply to move my purebred throng behind a screen of several rhinos and predators and swarm the enemy in close combat. Thus after some years I became a world champion of estimating 12" (the stealer's run and charge distance). The bloated patriarch would sit and wait all game in a bunker by my endzone accompanied by a couple of hybrids. And because I was so sure of winning every time anyways, these were loaded with an abundance of costly heavy weapons despite their BS of just 2. My win/lose ration was better than 20:1, really!
    Obviously this became a bit monotonous (but after a surprisingly long time though...), so for variety I turned to the eldar, which were not that bad either.

This time I'm beginning on a FB mortals army of mixed marks with loads of support from daemons, beasts and DoW, and very much focusing on the models with the right looks and worthy of paint. The theme is "fantasy" and the army should turn out as a great showcase of models.

Last edited by No_Mercy; August 19th, 2006 at 21:53.

2. Remove Advertisements

Australian. Capital. Territory
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

228 (x8)

ack! I hate it when people manage to fall through the cracks of the intro forum and not get a welcome. Right, im welcoming everyone now despite being a week or 2 old.

Welcome to LO.

how the ehck could you get a model like that for only 20 pts! 1 of those things would devastate 10 times its poitns cost. Now when you've got an army of them...
    Check out my Codex: Farmyard Animals here!

If anyone wants any kind of help writing fluff for any kind of GW army just ask.

Anzac Clan

+ Reply to Thread