Imperial Brothers! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Lord Colonel Rhodes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imperial Brothers!

Many are the whiles of the arch-enemy! Good is it to have comrades!
    My name's Justin, "Lord Colonel Rhodes" (Rhodes is my middle name) and I have played 40k for a good while now...six goin on seven years, so I'm not exactly a newb, but it is indeed an honor to be accepted into such a prestigious online community such as Librarium. I play a doctrines Guard army that uses carapace armor, numbers, stormtroopers, tanks, and oodles of special weapons to get the job done. Some have called me crazy...ok. A LOT of people have called me crazy... but the army works anyways. I also play a pretty nasty vanilla Eldar force. (i luvs my falcon...) But i guess my primary purpose was just to say "Hey Y'all" with an introductory post. I hope to confer upon fluff and tactics and what not with you guys, share what i know and learn from others in turn. Glad to be a part of Librarium!
    THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

Well, with rep like that it's hard not to like you.(People called me mad as well:w00t: ). Welcome aboard soldier.
    Hope to see you 'round the boards. Lucy.
    I make a point of never laughing at stupid people. They can't help that they're stupid, just as I can't help hitting them.- Aun'Vre

+ Reply to Thread