Greetings and Salutations! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings and Salutations!

Let me just say a big HELLO to everybody on planet Earth, it's great to finally be here.

I found this forum by accident - after Googling for Battlefleet Gothic, I read several of your articles on 40k SM tactics (thanks Chaosbrynn for some great articles!).
    I play my SM in 40k about once a month, which means a slow learning curve. This has been going on for about 10 years (on and off anyway).
    I have just finished watching Battlestar Galactica (re-imagined) season 2, and it's got me all fired up to play Gothic again, I haven't played it in a few years, so I've been missing my fix of big freaking spaceships battling it out. God I love spaceships!
    Adelaide - beware my Chaos Warfleet! Mwahahaha!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to LO! :yes: Hope you enjoy your stay! And of course read the rules and all that jazz! Would make a link but I seem to be inept and cannot make them look pretty. You get the whole url with me! :shifty:
    So there I was...

Buying things after alcohol consumption is a very interesting way to get into the hobby!

+ Reply to Thread