Hello everyone - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

Just signed up on LO but haven't been able to introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and live in Canada. I had learned about Warhammer 40k about 8 years and had bought myself a dark eldar army without really figuring out what I was getting myself into. (Yes, I did get horribly destroyed as I was learning the game.) I stopped playing with dark eldar as I didn't really like their background motives or goals (as well as running low on cash).

Recently, I started playing Dawn of War and got back into the Warhammer 40k universe. I'm looking to field a slightly more "honourable" race, which I'm leaning towards Space marines. I haven't painted for 8 years now and I hope to get some pointers in painting better.

I also hope to gain some insight on using space marine and tips on building a decent army list with a budget limit as well as meet new people.

2. Remove Advertisements

Beecher Illinois
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

40 (x2)

First of all welcome to the forums. If you need help with collecting space marines the best way to get assistance is to create a list of your own and post it in the list section. There you will get lots of imput from many experienced players. If painting tips are your goal then you should check out the painting section (remember to use the search function) there you will find more info on painting than you ever wanted.

We have rules here that you should read must be followed or else there will be consequences. Also we will soon be cracking down on users of "net speak" (such as using u in place of you) Please do not allow yourself to fall into bad habits or the mods and other figures of athority will not be pleased with you.

Good luck, And MAY THE FORUM BE WITH YOU........... ALWAYS
    ++++++++++++++END TRANSMISSION++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+ Reply to Thread